Sunday, August 31, 2014

A little about me And why I do what I do

Hello everyone.
I just wanted to share to you guys who I am and why I do what I do.

I am Jackie. And My birthday is on Aug 27th.
I am 5'4 and struggle with my weight since I have had my little ones.
I am A bit speech impaired, and although no one has told me, I have heard my self in videos and it sort of does hurt to know that I never got the help for it from my parents.
I am married to a wonderful men and Have 3 lovely children who never lets me go.
I am always busy and I am always on the go, so this blog is a bit special i do for myself as i do for you guys.
I enjoy reading Harley Quinn comic book, and I enjoy getting myself pretty, I enjoy having time with my husband, and i enjoy spending it with my children.
I am not saying I am Martha Stewart or anything.. because honestly, who has multimillion to have a house like that and to be able to pay someone of to decorate it for you! I barley can even afford stuff from thrift stores to be honest!

I am the type of person who LOOKS FORWARD to the future. I am looking forward to working to be able to bring you guys better products to review because then i will be able to purchase them more easily!
I am looking forward to better phone so i can produce more blogs and wonderful editing for my YouTube.
I am looking forward to dropping my kids off at school so they can get the best education they can from their wonderful teachers!
I am looking forward to being able to purchase a TV my husband wants because he deserves it for helping me around the house and paying of the bills.
I am looking forward to actually going to school and learning something, maybe cosmetology maybe teaching children!

That is who I am. That's why I do this and Why I will continue doing this. Even if no one reads them, and no one subscribes, I do this for me.

Thank you, who ever reads this. Thank you for taking the time to read and learn about another human being and her hobbies and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment