Tuesday, August 19, 2014

All time favorite! Softlips cube!



One of my all time favorites since I got to try it through a voxbox from Influenster! The softlips cube it absolutely one of my favorites! It moiserizes and it also smells and taste good. Not like those other ones which might aswell put petrollium jelly on my lips. This thing... Tiny little thing, is fantastic. Honestly I don't care much about writing positive or negative reviews, but I had to on this because I have caught myself avoiding any other Chapsticks type things and game crazy finding this cube. Mentally I am obsessed!

The cube is in a shape of a cube. When you first look at it, your think it one of those that you'd put you finger in to then put on your lips. But it's not, the product is solid and blushes out so the applications is so simple you don't have to do anything else.

What does concern me is that when you screw off the top, if your not steady, there is a possibility that you may skim off some of the product to the top, and that makes me feel a bit iffy!

True fact: I just tried to look for this online and I cannot find it at Walmart or target :-/ there is a chance that I may have to purchase more from online like amazon or eBay. If you find it somewhere let me know.

So here are some fantastic pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment