Thursday, August 21, 2014

Loreal Paris advance hair are color vibrancy instant shock treatment review!


Ok now. I have a most simple question here for you ladies and gent... How many have messed with your hair in ironing, blow drying dying and going out on the sun and beaches without any protection from the damage those all produce? And how many of you now feel like you have straws on your hair and afraid of getting close to any farm animals for this one reason? And how many of you been wondering about this product here that I posted a picture of?

Well, I personally have "tried" bleaching my hair...(huge fail btw so I'll have to re bleach again) and although it was not properly done, the damage was still there. I felt like I have done the worst thing possible to my hair, and fact was, I did. So now, after failed at bleaching, and under processing it, I still have damage on my hair, the kind where you kinda wash your hair and apparent come with your hair all dry, squeaky, and rough! Let put it this way.... You can use it as a violin, it will make the screeching sound... Or when you rub your fork on a plate! YIKES!

So, I went out of my way and decided to try out this, only like 5 bucks! And I thought it would be worth it, I mean, what's the worst that can happen NOW right? Went into the shower, washed my hair again! And put this on for about 5 minutes. It said three but I decided, ehh!

When I came out, my hair was easy to comb through, was softer then before, but now as it would have been is I would have waited for a salon professional. And a bit thicker. Not by a whole lot. 

I do think this product works because now I can go wash my hair and do this process again and it won't be undercooked spaghetti on my hands. And not only that, it seams to have gotten the ends good enough I may not have to get my hair trimmed.

The AGONY of going from red to blonde! My Lordy lord what have it done! But anyway! Definitely go ahead and by this line and let me know what you think. I will def look up for more things to review. 

If you have a request, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment