Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Shimmer Lights by clairol professional

Today I decided to review the Shimmer Lights Clairol Professional Shampoo.

It is said that Purple will help tone down the orange brassiness in blonde hair especially in bleached blond hair. Since I am trying to go as light as i can I tried out this products and reviewed with you guys!

I wet my hair... since it is shampoo... and left it on for.. I don't know. 1.. 2 hours. walked outside with the shampoo on my hair in a cap and a scarf so I wont look ALL that strange. I mean with everything I already do to my hair.. bright red hair then Purple hair. How much more crazy can I look with a cap on my head in line to pick up my oldest son who is 7!

When obviously i came back got dinner started and went to shower off the shampoo.. Since it is purple, in the water it will run purple! So what else can i say. It did lighten a lot. as you can see in the before and after pictures while my hair IS dry.

I do recommend this product. It did show off my hair a bit dry in the ends so i do suggest an oil i am using while the bleaching process is happening... ITSA CALLDA "Garnier Fructis Marvelous oil color illuminate". That's a whole other post though... Which does remind me... One second!

(Apply oil.. Slipper hands to type.. OMG!)
(washes hands)

Better!

Anyway Here is the video which is uploaded to my YouTube! Do not forget to like comment and subscribe for new upcoming funny videos of great products!

Want to send me a fan email?
How about a product to try?
Email me Here

BEFORE
AFTER


No comments:

Post a Comment