Saturday, August 30, 2014

COLOR OOPS extra strength review and pictures!


So, who ever remember me like this?
Or like this?



well, after dying my hair, one after the other one, I decided to go blonde! Yes I said blonde... Isn't that like the hardest color to ever go to for NON virgin hair? Well, yes, yes it was and yes it is!
So to safely remove all that dye... I bought the color oops EXTRA STRENGHT!
After following the instructions... Which were...
  1. Apply to dry hair.
  2. Mix equal parts of Color Oops Part 1 and Part 2.
  3. Apply mixture to the affected areas of hair.
  4. Cover hair with a plastic cap, if desired.
  5. Let Color Oops process for 20 minutes.
  6. Shampoo 2 to 3 times.
  7. Rinse thoroughly for at least 15 minutes. 
  8. Shampoo and apply Color Care conditioner.
  9. If you plan on re-dying hair: air dry first and then re-color using a shade 1-2 levels lighter than what you want to achieve and reduce processing time.
  10. Color Oops will not perform on direct color dyes like bright pinks, blues, greens, lavenders and purples etc.

    Isn't that simple? Well, yes, yes it was, it was way to easy!
    I've read, and heard people say that this is like a watery products and it will run down.. Well yes it did, not as much as I was expecting, but yes it did run down a little on the back of my neck. And also that the smell is bad...
    IT WAS SOOO BAD! To me it smelled like it was just rotten eggs mixed with orange peel. People say it smells like sulfur, but I never smelled suffer so I can not really compare.

    Here are my end results

    It took out all that STRONG pigmentation I had on my hair, and since the hair products I usually get... Naturally lightens my hair while it process the hair in... My normal hair color,,, obviously does not exist.

    But I was very happy with the results. I do recommend this to anyone who want to go to a drastic color change. Just be prepared for the smell, and be prepared for it to stay by you for the next five days.  

    Alrighty oh! Have a good day! And be beautiful inside out!

    Want to send me a fan email? or want to talk business? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment