Monday, September 1, 2014

Heelless shoes... how-to


Alright lovelies! 

I have my own lovely heel-less shoes! 

I know right... What a vintage lover am I?

I have a video showing you how to walk in them, and they are supper easy the more you practice in them, eventually you will learn to power walk, jump, and even SALSA DANCE in them!
Who would not want to try these on with the edgy look they have?
Shoot, I want to even go buy more! There are a few I am so deeply in love with!

Basically, if you know how to walk in heals originally, you know that us ladies got accustomed to heel toe heel toe walk. Well with the is kinda the same. The way they were made, the back part acts like the heel, they feel like walking on heels. The balancing part is a bit off, so if you are the type of person to actually slouch like a hunch back, then I am sorry, you may have to buy a wonderful corset straighten you out and have your body accustomed to once again having a great posture. 


I totally recommend these if you knew how to style them with.
I wear a size 7.5 in wide, or an 8 in middle width. FYI.

Anyway, enjoy the video! Have a wonderful day and be beautiful inside out!
Love you ladies.

If have not yet, click on follow to get updates quickly!

Want to send me a fan mail? Want to talk business? Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment