Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Vidal Sassoon London Lilac Review

Hello Everyone,

So today I came to review the London lilac from Vidal Sassoon.

To start off, I'd like to say that i had pretty bright red hair!





 Fire engine red, you can see that in my previous posts. and I got tired of red hair for two years, I though, lets me go to purple.
So i went out of my way, and purchased the newest thing on the market. Vidal Sassoon London lilac.
got home with two boxes... and had my husband help me out by doing my hair.

To be honest, It's a bit scary how he does not complain to do my hair at all whats so ever, and how good he does it.

Anyway, here is a pictures of the boxes i purchased...

I got the products prepared... read the instructions... and went outside where is well ventilated and i have a fan as well.

It smelled strong. my nose was runny, and I think it is because most of the products we use today is light or have no ammonia. It also itched, but what hair product does not?

The color on my hair came out light as I liked it. I was impressed by the crazy colors that Vidal Sassoon came out with.



It was suppose to stay strong for about 40 washes. I'd like to say that i wash my hair every other day so it should have lasted at least two months.
BUT.. this product actually did fail at maintaining the color so vibrant even with the Vidal Sassoon products i purchased along with it.

I think it was a total fail. so when it faded to this ugly brown hair color, i went back to a brown as close to my natural hair color as possible.










But i hated the brown I went to a darker red... who my friend Lorraine Help out with.


Which I didn't like, So i color oopsed my hair, and going platinum as we read!

What opinions have you had with this line from Vidal Sassoon? Good? Bad? I want to know!

Want to send me a fan mail? How about business talk? Click here

Thank you so much for taking the time to read, it means a lot to me. Have a beautiful day.
Stay beautiful inside first then out!

No comments:

Post a Comment