Thursday, September 4, 2014

MARY KAY Product review!


hello everyone,
hOw many have been wondering about the MARY KAY products being sold by your most lovely representatives?
well I can here to provide you with reviews here about them.. And mainly there most popular items on the market!

Let's start WITH....(drum roll)
The satin hands set!
This products is so nice! I got the peach smelling ones.
And I will tell you that this thing here.. It really does leave your hands smooth, and best part, it does not dry at all!
Here is what you do, first step you use the hand soap, the one with the pump is the hand soap, and basically, you scrub it one, (yes scrub) then rinse, this feels like your rubbing your hands with sand, and it is good because not only will your hands be clean but smooth, and you didn't even have to go to the beach to get sand and mix it w soap! Not only that, I got the peach scented products so it smelled like peaches, and it actually does smell go!

Now we move on to (drum roll)
The Mirecal face products!
These are the time wise products... 
The two little ones are their day and night creams, of course, the night cream helps maintain your youthful looks, while the day will also include there sunscreen.. Let's be honest, how many of you don't wear sun screen to protect your face? Well, now you have a reason too!

Then we come to the facial cleanser.. Which is like any facial cleanser, it is not so soapy as some people like but it gets the job done, and it just a gas drying, then we have the face lotion. Which will maintain your face safety moisturizer through out you day.


Now! We will also introduce 
The oil free eye makeup remover!

Another one of my ALL TIME FAVES!
I love the fact that I don't have to rub off my waterproof mascara every night after I go out.
This item actually removes your eye makeup without a hassle and without force. 
I totally recommend getting this!
Although did wanted to state that even though it is oil free, I do find it "oily" after removing the stuff on my eye.. It's as oily as... I don't know. Oil. 
I am awaiting a response from my Mary Kay representative to answer this question as we type and read ;)

Anyway, these are so far the best products from Mary Kay I've gotten. They are a tad pricey but totally worth it. I personally would love to try out more stuff from them, but ATM my pockets don't agree. So on that note, I'd love to hear what you have to say about these. And if you're a marykay rep, let me know more information.

Don't have a MK rep, here, you can use mine! http://www.marykay.com/rglashow

Want to send me a fan mail or want to talk business
Email me here! (Jackiereviewsproducts@gmail.com)




1 comment: