Monday, January 28, 2013

Influenster: Palmolive Fresh Infusion

Ok.. So to start off, I am a big fan of Palmolive! They work great with grease and there only a dollar at the dollar store! What better deal!

I was invited to be a Palmolive tester for influenster.com and being an influenster I get to try things free in exchange of my opinion. There isn't anyone more blunt then me. Win win for me!

So I went out opened my box and saw 3 HUGE bottles of Palmolive. The bottles are pleasant to look at. The 3 are lime basil, lemon thyme, and ginger white tea.

I decided to try lime basil. I always wash dishes with gloves to protect my nails, so I cannot tell you what they feel like. But as the grease fighting power is much better then the dollar store ones. And the let out a scent that covers my kitchen. I was even asked from one of my guest what invent am I using. The Palmolive has removed grease stains from my baking ware that I have not been able to for quite a while. It was to the point that I was thinking of getting rid of them. All I did was soak them in water and Palmolive.

If I would rate this product 1-5, I would definitely rate it a 6. As a mom of 2 it went beyond the dishes. It went to baby's teaching toys and my 5 year olds toys.

I would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment