Monday, January 28, 2013

Bzzagent: UNREAL Candie

Being a bzzagent at www.bzzagent.com has given me great free little cost prducts for my honest opinion! isn't it great!



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do you see that? I mean, do your really see that?!?
M&MS, SNICKER, PEANUT BUTTER CUPS??!
Are my eyes deceiving me?

No they are not. There are the HEALTHIER version of the candy.
like it says in the advertisement, no artificial, corn syrup or hydrogenated oils!
It is like Pepsi throwback dude!

Now here is my opinion on trying them, I tried the M&M copy cats! I instantly distinguished the difference. I mean, trying to explain it, it is like not so sweet, but more of the real flavor. Like you get the REAL flavor of CHOCOLATE!!! Who knew. And to know that it is better for my body, SCORE! I am waiting for the one that looks like Hershey chocolate bars to make some UNREAL smores if you know what i mean!

I recommend it, it is healthier, and it taste so real. Like i tell my guests. Don't Knock it if you don't Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment