Monday, January 28, 2013

Hi-color excellence by loreal

For the longest I have been wanting this red hair. And every time I would go to a salon the color was never the red I wanted. It was nearly impossible to get that red at a salon. So I manage to do my own research.

On YouTube a girl named loopylady11 was very instructional on how to dye your own hair red. I recommend you look her up. But there was a small problem. She's in the uk ( I think) and the hair dye she was using I can only get from amazon. I wasn't going to order from amazon just because I don't trust it. ( could be opened or expired or would never get here) either way I did more reaserch. I went to Sally's beauty salon. Yes Sally's. I never got any good help from the ladies working there so I didn't follow there advise. They in fact were wasting my time with there maybe and what ifs.
I walked by the hair dye isle and I found this dye. Loreal hi-color. I got the color red. Just red. And decided to try it on my head with a 30 level developer. Although I had my fiancé do the dyeing for me, it was extremely easy.

Mix same amount of developer with hair dye. Roots first ( I had my hair dyed before as mentioned) and with the same batch the rest of my hair. Since it was a darker red it was ok. ( the box said for dark hair only, always ALWAYS read the box inside out. ) it came out perfect. No goopy mess, no damaged hair nothing ( i maintain my hair with cholesterol. Fantastic bottle)

For red hair I will always recommend this brand. It works better then the others and the dye last longer with riveting reds shampoo and conditioner. Although I only was my hair 2 times a week, I do not under any circumstances recommend dry shampoo. It is a waste of money.

Here is loopylady11 link to her hair instructions.

So here are the images of the hair dye.













No comments:

Post a Comment